CEO, Director of Direction
You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
Dane Boyle Success a dream. Yes, a simple dream.
A dream born over time. A dream nurtured by two loving parents that allowed Dane to dream big, dream often and dream out loud for as long as Dane can remember. Dane is the product of a mixed married, not of race, but religion. His parents raised him with an open mind, open heart and free spirit. He was allowed, no he was expected to challenge and question everything he was told, read or experienced, all with respect. Today he refers to his opinions, thoughts and dreams as #DANEish.
Dane loves life. He loves adventure. He loves to travel. He loves to listen to others dreams and vision for the future. Dane has never met a stranger. When Dane sits down at the bar to watch a ball game, drink a cold one or just take a load off he’ll introduce himself to the person next to him and after introducing himself he asks, “what’s your passion” and after giving his undivided attention he shares his inspiring dream with them.
His dream is to build a commUNITY of dreamers, believers and doers. Dane’s dream is to help others believe in themselves like they have never believed before. His dream is based on 3 rules: 1. Take responsibility 2. Embrace the crap 3. Dreams are worth chasing
Learn more about Dane(coming soon)
Education and Experience
- United States Air Force Veteran
- MS, University of Texas of the Permian Basin
- BA, Kinesiology, Texas Lutheran University
- Certified Life Coach
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- International Medical Wellness Association Advisor
- Certified by Texas State Board for Teacher Certification in Physical Education, Health & Special Education
- Adjunct professor, Texas Lutheran University
- Adjunct professor, San Antonio Center – Concordia University
- San Antonio Fitness Expert – Examiner.com
- Ambassador – It’s Time Texas
- Team Beachbody Coach
Choose a personal investment plan that suits your budget